India's favorite travel destination makes for an unforgettable Asian Odyssey. Anyone looking for a great tour of India will choose the whole year because Indian weather is very diverse at different times of the year. For example, the mountains are best visited during the summer, while the central and south Indian destinations are excellent in winter. Check out three popular destinations in India and some travel tips.
One of the places to consider when buying a plane ticket to India is & # 39; Queen of the Arabian Sea & # 39; Or Cochin. Palm tree-shaped beaches, destroying sunrises and sunsets and engaging mesmerizing backwaters, Cochin will steal your heart. The destination also provides ample opportunity for buying souvenirs like ethnic prints complete with knitwear, grass mats, and coconut shell decoration. The best time to buy cheap tickets to Cochin is from June to September.
Goa is probably the capital of India and the most popular honeymoon destination in India. Adrenaline promotes beach fun, sculptural seafood, shrimp market shopping, ample dirt, and a rich Portuguese atmosphere, making Goa a never-ending roller coaster fun. Destination is best celebrated from December to March.
The glory of Kerala is undefined. Sincerely & # 39; God's Own Country & # 39; Known as Kerala, India is one of the most beautiful places to visit and it makes for a wonderful honeymoon. The backdrop of the autopsy, mangrove forest, clusters of coconut pumps and paddy fields of greenery make Kerala one of the best travel destinations in Asia. Independent online travel magazine, Smart Travel Asia.
The travel tips provided here specifically deal with entry requirements for booking India flights with visas and passports. It is strongly recommended that the information be crosschecked with government sources.
- Visa is compulsory to enter India.
- Foreigners will have to register with the nearest Foreign Regional Registration Officer when the multiple entry visas are reached. This process must be completed within 14 days of arrival.
- Overstayers will pay a fine and can also be put on trial. They can be detained and even deported later.
- Passengers leaving India will not be able to enter the country before two months unless they can produce sufficient documentation through ticket booking proof and are advised to visit some neighboring countries as tourists. Another clause states that those planning to return to India two months in advance should go to the Indian Consulate or High Commissioner for their travel. More frequently asked questions published by the MAE can be found more precisely:
- The passport must be valid for at least six months from the date of the visa application form. In addition, the passport must be valid for at least six months from the date of arrival in India.
- If you want to treat yourself to Cricket World Cup matches in India, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka, you will need to get a double or triple entry visa. When applying for this visa, you will need proof of travel.